As a part of their general policies, many companies organize regular workshops to introduce their employees to new technologies and approaches.
As the creators of PostSharp, Coding Glove can give you a unique introduction to aspect-oriented programming (AOP) directly from the horse's mouth. Our workshops are not limited to PostSharp, but give keys to understand the foundations of AOP and to the differences in major frameworks (Spring.NET, Castle, MS PIA, PostSharp).
We always use excellently prepared materials and flavor them according to customer's specific expectations.
For public .NET user groups and code camps, we can provide this workshop or conference sessions for free.
PostSharp Consultancy & Mentoring
Did you decide to use PostSharp in your project but want to be sure to use it the best? Coding Glove can offer you decisive short-term help:
- design review,
- code review,
- complex custom development,
High-Profile .NET Consultancy
Do you need a top talent on your project for a few days? With its proved expertise in .NET programming and software architecture, Coding Glove can probably help.
If you are interested by any of Coding Glove's services or have any question, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All services can be provided in English, French or Czech (we read Dutch, also).
If you are looking for help with the sales process, you are on the right way!
Ordering, Payment & Invoicing of PostSharp Commercial Licenses
Reselling of PostSharp Commercial Licenses is outsourced to Digital River, Inc. Please consult their Customer Care Center for information. Don't hesitate to contact them; they are paid for that ;).
Partner Licenses, Gold Support or Large Volumes
Please send your inquiry to email@example.com. You should receive a notification shortly. If you did not, your mail or the notification has probably been blocked by a spam filter.
How to become a supported customer?
Coding Glove offers technical support only to its commercial customer. Your email address needs to be registered in order to use our commercial support.
By default, we register the email address you used to order one of our products. If you need to register more email addresses, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org using a registered address. Please specify the new email address, first name and last name of the new supported customer.
The number of support contacts limited by the number of licensed users with a maximum of 3 by account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problem getting registered with technical support.
With Gold Support, you get the highest possible level of support directly from PostSharp's author.
- Use Any Technology Available: Phone (land lines) are still the most reliable and convenient way of communication. Screen sharing really improves support productivity.
- Covers Everything: You can ask the hardest questions about PostSharp Core and MSIL and we can analyze tons of your code.
- Hour-Based: We invoice you the time we spend helping you. Because there is no other time budget than the one you fix, you always get the highest possible level of support.
- Negotiated Short-Term: Because we will be fully dedicated to you, the time frame during which the service will be provided is negotiated before the support package is actually purchased. We will make sure that both you and us are available at the same time!
Gold Support can be provided in English, French, or Czech.
Gold support is offered for 150 EUR per hour, with a minimal purchase of 4 hours. Gold support is always paid in advance.
If you are interested, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to precise when we should be available for you!
All commercial customers automatically get access to standard support.
- E-mail Based: An email client is all you need to create a support case.
- CRM-backed: We use professional CRM software to track support cases and monitor our quality of service. You immediately get a notification that we received your case.
- Quick Answer: We will struggle to answer you as soon as possible. Most of the time, especially if you reside in EMEA longitudes, expect the response time to be in hours.
- Priority Issue Fixes: Commercial customers can escalate issues that have been reported (by others or themselves) in the issue tracker. From that moment, we will solve the issue with high priority and publish a special build in short delays.
Standard support covers the following topics:
- Installation of PostSharp and integration into build environments.
- Use of PostSharp Laos.
Because of the intrinsic complexity of PostSharp Core and MSIL, standard support does not cover these topics. Please acquire some gold support time
if you require assistance on these topics.
If you need to contact our support team, all you need is to send a mail to email@example.com. You should receive an automated notification within 15 minutes. If you don't, it may be that we didn't receive your request because of spam filters, or because we could not reach your mailbox. If you receive the notification, it means that your request has been recorded in our backoffice and it's now our responsibility so help you!
If you want to show to the world you are a happy user of PostSharp, feel free to join the new PostSharp Users group on LinkedIn by following the link http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=1914476.
Although our message board (http://www.postsharp.org/forum) remains the first choice to seek technical support, you may use the discussion facility to share or ask for experience to peer developers. Indeed, whereas our message board is principally monitored only by committers, LinkedIn discussions are loosely followed by all.
Simon Stewart will be presenting PostSharp at the Dev4Devs event in Johannesburg, South Africa, on May 9th, 2009.
Good luck, Simon, and thank you!
Michael Hall will be giving an introduction to PostSharp at the Chicago Code Camp on May 30th.
Thank you, Mike, and good luck!